Dr Wilson provides a full range of gynaecological services and is pleased to be able to offer his patients the most advanced and minimally invasive treatments for a wide range of gynaecological conditions. His services are devoted to addressing the individual needs and concerns of his patients.
Dr Wilson regularly operates at Norwest Private Hospital (every Tuesday afternoon) and Blacktown Public Hospital (every fourth Friday). He sees patients with a wide range of problems:
- Abnormal Pap smears requiring further assessment
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding, menorrhagia and fibroids
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Urinary incontinence
- Endometriosis. Severe endometriosis surgery (grade 4) is referred to another gynaecologist.
- Ovarian Cysts
- Early pregnancy assessments including ectopic pregnancy
- Family planning and contraceptive advice
- Infertility. We DO NOT perform IVF. If required we refer to an IVF specialist.
- General gynaecology problems
- Those seeking an alternative to hysterectomy
- Menopause management